cTrader Mobile 3.6 Update Reveals New User Perks

Created at 11 Jul 2019, 11:47
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

Spotware

Joined 23.09.2013

cTrader Mobile 3.6 Update Reveals New User Perks
11 Jul 2019, 11:47

Dear Trader,

We are happy to announce the release of cTrader Mobile 3.6, aimed at delivering an even more seamless and easy-flowing mobile trading experience on your IOS and Android devices. 

Draggable SL and TP

You can now amend Stop Loss and Take Profit on your orders and positions by means of a simple Drag & Drop function in full-screen chart mode, as demonstrated below.

Improved Watchlist Editing

New symbols can now be added to watchlists directly from the search by means of clicking on the star icon.

Additionally, a Drag & Drop function can be used to easily reorder symbols in custom watchlists, as follows.

The new version also comprises a series of bug fixes and performance improvements.

To try these new features, please download cTrader Mobile 3.6 Beta via Google Play or App Store.

@Spotware
Replies

equantfx
03 Sep 2019, 09:45

does the Draggable SL and TP work on Samsung?  I hav the mobile version 3.6.54200

I click on chart and go to full screen mode but I don't have the handles to allow adjusting the SL or TP.  This is a very useful feature!  hope I can get it to work, any pointers?

I am with ICMarkets.

@equantfx

... Deleted by UFO ...