cTrader Mobile 2.8 Beta Version Available

Created at 18 Jun 2018, 09:51
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

Spotware

Joined 23.09.2013

cTrader Mobile 2.8 Beta Version Available
18 Jun 2018, 09:51

Dear Traders,

We would like to inform you that cTrader Mobile Beta has been updated to version 2.8. The new update provides more visibility of your trading sessions and improves overall performance and usability. 

Now, when you open your Watchlist, you can see the number of your open positions next to the pairs you trade. What’s more, you can see your Positions, Orders, Stop Loss and Take Profit right on charts, which have become even faster to load and move across the price and time lines. In addition, the new update has a possibility to log off your other devices if you trade on multiple, to switch between your accounts from app bar menu, as well as has some improvements of Return button navigation. 

To view and try the new cTrader Mobile 2.8, please download its Beta version from Google Play or App Store.

Best Regards,

cTrader Team

@Spotware
Replies

ctid362150
03 Aug 2018, 11:32

No Heikin Ashi candles in the new version. Not happy about that as I've been using them for years now.

@ctid362150

PanagiotisCharalampous
03 Aug 2018, 11:40

Dear Trader,

Heikin Ashi candles will be added in one of the future updates of the application.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

nguyenbaocuong
03 Aug 2018, 12:20

Bug in new app version

Dear Panagiotis,

I found an bug in new Android cTrader app. I changed time zone in setting to GMT+7, but the time below cross hair still keeping GMT+0.

Please fix it in next build!

Thanks!

@nguyenbaocuong

PanagiotisCharalampous
03 Aug 2018, 13:02

Hi nguyenbaocuong,

Where did you change your timezone. In the Device settings or the Application settings?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

ctid362150
03 Aug 2018, 13:27

RE:

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Dear Trader,

Heikin Ashi candles will be added in one of the future updates of the application.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

What was the logic in removing them in the first place?

@ctid362150

PanagiotisCharalampous
03 Aug 2018, 14:12

Ηι ctid362150,

Practically it was not removed since the new applications were developed from scratch. So actually it has not been implemented yet. The new apps are native mobile apps and have much more capabilities than the previous ones. However, we had to leave some features behind which will be gradually added in upcoming updates.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

nguyenbaocuong
03 Aug 2018, 17:05 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

RE:

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Hi nguyenbaocuong,

Where did you change your timezone. In the Device settings or the Application settings?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Dear Panagiotis,

Of course I changed in App setting. Kindly refer below screenshot:

@nguyenbaocuong